Nathan Akamine, Esq.
I am devoted to the goal of representing clients in a compassionate and zealous manner. I have 20+ years of defense experience and knowledge of the inner-workings of the criminal system gained as a former Prosecutor. I have handled thousands of cases and conducted trials. My background allows me to pursue cutting-edge and creative defenses to criminal and OVI charges.
As your attorney, I will personally handle your case. Many firms have associates with minimal experience that handle client interaction. I limit my caseload to ensure full personal attention to each client – from initial case review to the matter’s resolution. In the courtroom and out, I will fight for your freedom, your future, and your reputation.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- 20+ Years of Private Criminal and OVI Defense Practice
- Columbus City Prosecutor’s Office – Trial Staff Attorney (Criminal & Traffic)
- Franklin County Public Defender’s Office – Trial Staff Attorney (Criminal & Traffic)
ASSOCIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Columbus Bar Association
- U.S. Federal Court of the Southern District of Ohio – Licensed
- All County & Municipal Courts in the State of Ohio – Licensed
- A+ Rating by Better Business Bureau