Nathan Akamine, Esq.
I am devoted to the goal of representing clients in a compassionate and zealous manner. I have 20 years of defense experience as well as knowledge of the inner-workings of the criminal system gained as a former prosecutor. I have handled thousands of cases and conducted trials ranging from Commercial traffic tickets to the most serious criminal offenses. My background allows me to pursue cutting-edge and creative defenses to criminal and OVI charges.
As your attorney, I will personally handle your case. Many firms have associates with minimal experience that handle most client interaction. I do not operate in this manner. I limit my caseload to ensure full personal attention to all my clients. This begins with your initial case review and continues through the matter’s resolution. In the courtroom and out, I will be fighting for your freedom, future, and reputation.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- 20 Years of Private Criminal and OVI Defense Practice
- Columbus City Prosecutor’s Office – Trial Staff Attorney (Criminal & Traffic)
- Franklin County Public Defender’s Office – Trial Staff Attorney (Criminal & Traffic)
ASSOCIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Columbus Bar Association
- U.S. Federal Court of the Southern District of Ohio – Licensed
- All County & Municipal Courts in the State of Ohio – Licensed
- A+ Rating by Better Business Bureau
844 S Front St
Columbus, OH 43206
Leave Your Review
The information on this website is intended for general informational purposes only. Nothing contained throughout this site should be considered as legal advice for any particular individual, case, or situation. The information throughout this website is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute an attorney-client relationship.