Nathan Akamine, Esq.
As your attorney, I personally handle your case. I limit my caseload to ensure full personal attention to each client – from initial review to the matter’s resolution.
In the courtroom and out, nothing is more important than your freedom, your future, and your reputation.
In 20+ years of private practice, I have helped hundreds of people accused of crimes. As a former Columbus City Prosecutor and Franklin County Public Defender, I gained valuable knowledge of the inner workings of the State’s system. My unique background will fuel our creative defense of your criminal charges.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- 20+ Years of Private Criminal and OVI Defense Practice
- Columbus City Prosecutor’s Office – Trial Staff Attorney (Criminal & Traffic)
- Franklin County Public Defender’s Office – Trial Staff Attorney (Criminal & Traffic)
ASSOCIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Columbus Bar Association
- U.S. Federal Court of the Southern District of Ohio – Licensed
- All County & Municipal Courts in the State of Ohio – Licensed
- A+ Rating by Better Business Bureau